Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"YesJapan" Is Complete!

Today I officially finished all five courses on my Japanese web program YesJapan! It must have taken about a year to work up from the middle of level one all the way through level five.

My mom and brother did the course last year, and I sort of borrowed their account after they got bored. In spite of bouts of extreme laziness, I finally managed to complete the quiz for every lesson. I wish the website showed you a special page when you got through everything...

There are five courses of 13 or 12 lessons, but I know for a fact most of course one was completed by my brother because I skipped over course one. By the time I got there I had already been studying a few months, so it was too easy. So maybe I did fifty lessons.

I would definitely recommend this website because it's really fun and simple, and I feel like I learned a lot. They have this sort of Lego brick approach where they divide grammar up into sections and you focus on a few very small points at a time. But still you can combine it with everything else you've learned.

So now I should be near fluent, right? Haha, no. My vocabulary and speaking skills still suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment