Monday, September 23, 2013

My Diary

Today I wrote on the last page of my diary, so it's time to start a new notebook. Hahaha, I win!



When I started keeping a diary in December, I honestly never expected to run out of pages. I was hoping to use maybe half or two-thirds. But I actually worked my way through it, so maybe I'm not as much of a slacker as I always thought...

There's 100 pages in the notebook, but since I used a few for notes or ripped them out for random stuff, I have about 145 entries. (One on each side of the page.) Seems like about one third are just one or two sentences, though, because I was too tired or bored to write something interesting. In my next journal I want to write longer entries. Now that I have more vocabulary and grammar, it's easier to make a small event into something interesting.

On the last page I talked about a joke I made in Japanese. Now I think I'm able to be more like the real Stephanie in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment