Sunday, September 22, 2013

Summer pictures




Some pics from this summer which I was late in uploading. 

 There's an obligatory Miyajima deer eating its way through the possessions of people who came to see the fireworks. Nom Nom. Every inch of beach front on that side of the island was crowded with towels and bags. Strictly on the honor system.




 
I bought a new Miyajima deer. Because one of my friends was insane with jealously over my previous deer and wouldn't be content until I agreed to purchase one specifically for her.  I had to go to several shops before I found a deer I was happy with.



 Playing some jenga...



And there's the gate.





While in Miyajima, we were lucky enough to catch a Miyajima Hanabi on camera.

Next pictures from Yamaguchi--Kintaikyou bridge,






 This is the park nearby the bridge, but we didn't have much time to spend there. I want to go back.



And another shot of the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment