Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Random Stuff

Working full time has me wondering how grown-ups manage this life thing... I have to start teaching fewer English classes after work because I feel like I have no time for anything lately!

Looks like I'll be able to make a trip back to California around the end of June. The main purpose is to have my remaining two wisdom teeth removed, which isn't exactly my idea of a vacation.

Last Saturday I went to see a doctor of Chinese alternative medicine. Souichirou often sees this person for back trouble, and we went together. I have no idea what the methodology was...Something to do with Qi. I think the doctor felt for points with a lot of stress...and then took the stress away? I don't know how it worked, but my back felt a lot better after.

Also the clinic was on an island, and it was really good to get away from the city for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment