Monday, February 4, 2013

Wisdom tooth

Hm... Lack of wifi has prompted me to blog via iPhone. We will see How this goes.

Obviously I got my wisdom tooth out. And to make it more interesting I got it out the spartan way Mr. Gilbreth might've said. Apparently in Japan everyone does local anesthetic only for wisdom tooth removal. Yikes. I'm just lucky I only have one.

But the dentist was very competent and professional (and spoke english) so I felt pretty comfortable during the operation. There was a funny moment at the beginning where the dentist gave me my postoperation medicine before the operation. So I'm sitting there looking at these aspirin tablets and thinking " is this all is giving me before he digs into my mouth?"So I said "you're giving me an injection too, right?" Then he just started laughing.

Really the worst part about the operation was all the pressure on my jaw. other than that I couldn't feel anything. For some reason they put a towel over my eyes too. i don't know why. It's not like I could see what's going on inside my own mouth.

I asked keep the bone chips  afterwards so my wisdom tooth is in like five pieces that's a plus. I'm not sure how to get the picture on from my phone but it's on Facebook.

On a side note this voice thing works really well I'm surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment