Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween!

Here are some pictures from the Halloween party!

Unfortunately I had to miss the Hiroshima Bible study on the 31st because Halloween happened to be on a Thursday. But it was really important to see my friends from K's house again after a long time. I wasn't sure if anyone would remember me, or if the same staff would even be there, but as soon as I came in the door all the staff started shouting, "Stephanie! Stephanie's here!"


I was the police girl again this year because I really like that costume. Masa was the wolf grandmother, and Mari was Little Red Riding Hood.


We did some face painting, and as soon as I saw they had red, I asked to get a kiss mark painted on my breastbone. Because it seemed like a good idea at the time. I was also speaking a lot of Japanese, which usually means I've had too much alcohol.



We played a drinking  game, but I could only stay a few rounds because I had to leave early. (Why couldn't it have been Friday night this year?????) So I didn't lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment